Friday, February 5, 2016

His Touch

His Touch | ©Literary Junkie
"I can feel his soul through the touch of his hand. It accelerates my heart, forcing me to breathe quicker--faster.

His hands are strong. They make me feel safe and secure whenever he's near. They reassure me that I am his priority.

His touch leads me to higher places. And again, he forced me to breathe quicker. I panted in anticipation of where his hands would travel next.


A simple touch from him melts away all thoughts of the past, present, and future. I am in the moment. I am excited. I am in love and he is as addicted to me." I released a belly full of air. My hands twirled strands of my hair. My eyes rolled. The very thought of him melted me like hot butter. I was on the edge of danger. But, I wasn't afraid with his hand in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.