Saturday, January 30, 2016

Winter

©LiteraryJunkie
"The seasons have changed, which means of the residents have packed their things to catch the last ferry before the start of winter. 

That's when Eevi descends upon our island, reeking havoc to collect as many living things for the season.

Many times, the only way you'll know her from the snow is when the red heart appears. But, by then it would be too late because the red heart means she's taking yours. 

I don't know why I stayed behind this year. But, someone has to try to stop her. I have nothing to lose. She's wiped out my entire blood line. Now, it's time for her to be wiped out. 

I can do this," she said, dressing in full armor. "I will do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.