Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mystery Woman

©LiteraryJunkie
"She was who she was and you saw her as whoever you wanted to see her as. She was a beautiful mystery who never had to speak a word to be that. People all over the world created their own stories of who she was, some good, some bad.

I was seventeen when I saw her in London. She took my breath away. But, by the time I blinked she was gone. I asked people did they see her. The answer was always no. That is how she became a mystery to me and my addiction. I searched high and low for her all over the world, dedicating my life to find her.

I can still close my eyes and see her face. She had dark intense eyes that saw straight through to your soul, long black shiny hair, with peachy full lips.

It's been thirty-three years and many sightings of her. Funny thing is, she looks just the same as she did when I was seventeen. The last person who saw her was in Namibia," he laughed. "Or maybe they were hallucinating in the desert. I don't know how else to describe her. She grabbed my curiosity and she's held it, hostage, all these years. I imagine I'll never get over that beautiful mysterious woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.