Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wedding Day

©LiteraryJunkie
"I want to tell you something."

"I'm listening," she said, playfully touching her nose to his.

"That day I saw you standing by the fountain with your eyes closed to make a wish your presence gave me more peace than I had ever known. Then, you looked at me with those gorgeous green eyes. My damn knees gave out," he kissed her red lips. "You're the first woman to make me want to never fall short of my word. Everything about you is beautiful. This is only the beginning of our forever after, but it feels like I'm still falling for you every second that we're together." 

Her smile replaced her silence like a well-prepared speech as she closed her eyes to savor his sweet words. 

It was their special day---just the two of them, away from prying eyes and flickering cameras. Just the two of them ready connected at the soul reaching spiritual levels they never knew before this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.