Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Angry Souls

©LiteraryJunkie
It never took much to make me angry. If someone even so much as looked in my direction I became overwhelmed with rage. I couldn't control it. All I saw was red. Then one day I crossed paths with a man who barely bumped into my arm and I flipped out. It was the worst fit I'd ever had. But, something happened. The sounds that came out of me were something from a horror movie, and then all of this white smoke came out of me. Thankfully, the man who bumped into me knew what was happening. He saved my life. I was filled with souls---angry ones. Whatever he did that day, he saved me. I was at the point of no return. He looked into my eyes and he knew exactly what to do. #LiteraryJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.