Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jealousy

©LiteraryJunkie
"It all happened so fast. One minute I was working on my dissertation and the next I was attacked by a group of girls who hated me because of my intelligence. Ironically, it was the opposite of intelligence of how I ended up on this floor with a fractured neck. Pain is coursing through my body. But, I cannot move. I want to scream. But, my words could not escape. Hopefully, when they find me, they will listen for my faint heartbeat and know that I am still alive. Hopefully, they won't scoop me from the floor like roadkill and throw me away without knowing, I'm still very much alive." And like a slab of concrete, she laid there in a chilling position of tragedy personified as the vaporish blue moonlight bathed the room. There, she waited with fearful eyes for her the light of day when her roommates would return prayerfully before she took her final breath. #LiteraryJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.