Monday, December 7, 2015

Human Android

©LiteraryJunkie
At the push of a button, her system powered on. "Anastasia---that's what we'll call her. It's taken me ten years to get this right. She's my masterpiece. She'll think on her own, carry a conversation, and live just like the rest of us. She'll sleep at night and wake up to do daily chores. She will eat food and laugh at jokes when she dines  out. No one will ever know the difference." 

"What about the lights and the artificial bones?"

"That will all go away once she's been on for at least two minutes. Then she'll appear human."
"Will you ever make more of them?"

"Oh, there will be others. A lot more of them and I'll keep making them until I can't go on." #LiteraryJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.