Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Girlfriends

"You guys, I had so much fun. I've never connected with anyone the way I connected with him last night."

©LiteraryJunkie
"Your mystery guy must be something."

"Why are you hiding him from us?"

"I'm not hiding him, Rubi. I just want to get to know him better before I throw him into the wolves. You know how we are when we meet the boyfriend."

"That would be Ann. She almost made Ricky cry. Can you imagine that? A six-foot-two body builder type letting a woman bring him to tears. I could never look at him the same."

Robin tilted her back and let out a short random laugh, "I don't know where I would be without you guys. I can still remember the day Ann saved me from that nasty girl in the eighth grade. She would've kicked my butt for sure."

"Let's toast," Ann said, holding her half empty glass in the air. "Let no man, offspring, or hectic career keep us apart. We are sisters and we'll kick ass before we let anyone or anything come in between us." 

"Here, here," they screamed before they refilled their glasses for another round.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.