Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Woods

©LiteraryJunkie
One day I found a map while I was out for a hike and it led me to this area. Someone had clearly tried to warn others with the beware message, but we're human, right? Our curiosity gets the best of us. So, I took a deep breath and entered this mysterious area. On sight, there was no difference. It had the same trees, grass, and narrow pathways. But the deeper I journeyed into the strange wooded place things began to happen. Blood ran down the trees and then the green grass turned brown. I was no longer in control of my thoughts or my movements. It took control of me. Either I hunt someone or I had to give myself to those dark woods! #LiteraryJunkie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.