Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Wedding Day

©LiteraryJunkie
"This was supposed to be an exciting time in my life. I was supposed to be marrying the man of my dreams. We'd spent a year planning this day. This is a custom dress flown in from Monaco. I'd just taken one last look at my single self in the mirror before I lowered my veil, and there she was, standing behind me with a menacing stare. I asked her to leave more than once. But, she wouldn't budge. So, I told her if she didn't go I would make her. She's the one who put up a fight. It was my day and I wasn't going to allow her or anyone to ruin it," Samira explained.

"So you broke her neck because she was a stain in your otherwise perfect day?"

"No, I broke her neck because she was a stain in my otherwise perfect life. I have the perfect man, kids, career, home---life. She weaseled her way in and I simply cannot fathom the thought of being tied to that woman for the rest of my days. I wouldn't have got caught if that nosey old woman would've minded her own business. I would be in Bora Bora away from everything laying in my husband's arms. Instead I'm  handcuffed on my wedding day. I mean what did she expect me to do? She threatened to speak out during my wedding. I couldn't have that. Technically she snapped her own neck." She adjusted her lace glove with a smirk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.