Sunday, November 29, 2015

Little Red Shoes

©LitearyJunkie
Those little red shoes belonged to our first baby girl. She was so precious. She had the cutest stormy gray eyes. She only lived for a couple of weeks before we found her in her crib. It changed me. I couldn't think, eat, and I had literally run out of tears. But, this man holding my hand never stopped praying for us. He prayed me through my demise and back. Now a year later a few days away from losing my baby with her stormy gray eyes we're looking forward to her little sister's arrival. It's funny how things work out and I still don't understand why she had to go, but I know she's going to always protect her little sister. So, these little red shoes hold significance. They belonged to an angel---our very own angel with those big round stormy gray eyes. #LiteraryJunkie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.