Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Night Out

"Every time I hang out with you I end up in jail. I don't know how you do it."

"If it wasn't for me your life would be boring as hell, dude."

"I was chased by a pack of dogs and police officers last night. We were attacked by China men. I'll take boring over that any day."

©LiteraryJunkie
"But, you're forgetting about all the good things that happened. What about Chelsea? You looked pretty damn happy dancing with her all night."

"And I'm going to call her a soon as we make bail. She's going to be worth another trip here."

"You talk about me and you're running around with the chief's wife. We may as well change our address to this place. He's not going to stop with the trumped up charges as long as she keeps tagging along."

"She worth it, man. She's worth it," he said, with a chuckle. #LiteraryJunkie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.