Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Til Death Do Us Part

©LiteraryJunkie


Just an hour before we were falling to our deaths we were literally flying on the clouds. We'd spent two fabulous weeks in Fiji on our honeymoon. Somehow we managed to discover a new layer and become even closer. I kept telling my husband I had a weird feeling about our return. But, he just laughed it off as me being a worry wart. What can I say, it's in my DNA. I was sound asleep on his chest when our plane began to rock like a ship on roaring waters. Before I knew it we were free falling to our deaths. Still, I was in his arms. And with our final moments only seconds away we embraced for one last kiss that took my fears away from our fatal fall. And just like that, our story was written, til death do us part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.