Monday, April 13, 2015

Behind Those Eyes: Photography

Usually I would never divulge information about my clients. However, this particular one is very open about her illness. By looking at this photo, you would never know she suffers from a brain issue. 

This picture/session is an example of why I love photography. It freezes time---moments, that would otherwise be lost. 

Life could change in the blink of an eye. So why not take time out from your journey through to capture your milestones/happiness? As she said, this wasn't how she saw her life. It wasn't her plan. This major obstacle forced itself into her life. 

I tip my hat to her resilience. She hasn't allowed this illness to stop her from doing all the things her heart desires. Go Girl! May you achieve and see all the things you strive for.

Internet Radio Personality: NorniJean 
www.Facebook.com/TashasPhotographyWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.