Monday, December 29, 2014

New York, New York!

I've been so busy finishing up my novel (over 100k-words! YAY) I haven't had a chance to post. My favorite trip of 2014 had to be my New York birthday excursion! I connected the most to Times Square---everything is big. A city full of experiences, streets flooded with hopes, and infinite dreams. 

As we strolled through the sea of people, all seemingly on a mission, it was exhilarating to be stripped of time constraints. No responsibilities, shopping, eating, laughing, and meeting new people. A chance to appreciate life and the special people in it. 

Thank you for the birthday memories to that special person and New York, New York! Oh what a birthday. 

Times Square was my favorite! lol Happy HAPPY Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.