Friday, December 7, 2012

Too Late???

"Hello," Diane answered her vibrating cell phone.

"How have you been?"

"Who may I ask is calling?"

"Roger! Have you forgotten my voice already," he asked.

"It's been six months. What did you expect me to do? I can't sit around and wait for you to decide what it is that you want from this relationship."

"So, what are you saying? Are you done with us?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. I've been in a relationship with you for over five years. Out of five years we've broken up so many times I've lost count but yet I keep allowing you to come back! I can't do this anymore. It's over," she explained ending the call disassociating herself from her turbulent past.


TWEET ME HERE
When you're involved in a relationship that has proven to be inconsistent in your commitment to one another. How many times will you allow that person to come and go as they please? One minute you want to marry me, then date me, to not wanting to be with me all together. Of course, the heart wants what it wants. But, at what point do you shut your heart up and listen to your head? It's like your conscience on your shoulders. You have the bad influence on one side and on the other side you have the level headed influence. Which do you go with? Decisions--Decisions! but a decision must be made. You must allow your reasoning mind to help you make a decision to escape or make a plausible effort to better an unhealthy situation. No one could hurt you repeatedly unless you allow them the full all access pass to tap dance on your heart! So, when you realize your tears now outweigh the smiles in your relationship, it's time to FIND that switch to your heart and pull the string to turn on your rationalizing mind. Who wants to keep loving someone who makes it no secret that she/he does not care for you or your well-being? A tainted relationship can be emotionally devastating and change can be scary. However, change sometimes becomes utterly necessary. You must know for yourself when to end the game of making up to break up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.