Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Desire for More

Follow me on Twitter
Is is wrong for you to want more? If you think about it, nothing has ever evolved or grown without change. You must be open to new things and new ways in order to move forward. There is nothing wrong with wanting and needing more from your mate. We change our style. We change our love making. We change our train of thought, and we change our spontaneity. These are the things we do in order to keep the interest of our mate, or so we think. Do these things really matter? The person they fell in love with wasn't who we changed to be. But then again, will they grow bored with who we were? So many questions. So many dilemmas. But, in the end we always want more.

3 comments:

  1. I don't feel there is anything in wanting your relationship to grow stronger and evolve as the years go on. You have different elements that require growth. As in kids! You have no choice but to grow once kids are introduced into the picture! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to think about it! There are times when you have no choice but to change! Change for the better! Life is change...I wouldn't want to be with someone stuck standing still with no progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself bored very easily. If I'm with someone who does everything day in a day out, I couldn't do it. I'd have to leave his tail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.