Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Writing With Purpose

In each book that I create I pour my soul into every written word. If it feels boring when you write, it will read boring to others. Take time to consider what your thoughts are on the subject and stop until you find your hook of enthusiasm! Stop immediately! Step away for however long it may take because without passion and fire, it will not move anyone. If your main goal is the "big payday" it's not a desire. Write from your gut and write with no preconceived expectations. Write with purpose!
www.Facebook.com/AuthorTashaWright

2 comments:

  1. My dream is to become a writer but how is it I have writer's block before I've even written anything? I feel like a failure because I can't get not one paragraph out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should never feel that way about yourself. Writing requires a passion so huge it's never enough. That's the only way you're going to stay committed to create the work and put in the time needed to make it the best it can possibly be. I think you'll do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share with your friends.